Homemade meals made with only preferred ingredients and with care always rank above food purchased elsewhere. Users looking to make their own edibles in the comfort of their homes can try their hand at these simple but delicious CBD recipes.
Experimenting with these CBD-infused recipes may lead to a new favorite homemade meal.
Cooking with CBD Oil
There are some key guidelines to remember for beginner CBD cooks.
Using the best CBD oil is essential. In these recipes, the substance is being used as an active ingredient, which means it follows the rule of thumb in all cooking to always search for quality produce.
Starting with small amounts is helpful in gauging a user’s preference. Cooks should taste test, experiment, and then decide to change the amount used in their recipes.
Most importantly, CBD oil should not be directly heated. It should not replace cooking oils, especially for frying purposes. CBD hemp oil in edibles is more of an additive, like hot sauce. Heating the oil directly affects product effectiveness.
Cooking with CBD oil is a great way to consume one’s dosage in a more interesting and delicious manner. Blosum’s full-spectrum tincture oils are a perfect addition to these meals. They come in flavors of cinnamon, lavender, and orange blossom.
How to Make CBD Edibles
Essentially, in all CBD recipes, it is worked into an already existing and proven recipe. Like salt and other spices, incorporating CBD serves to boost the flavor and healthiness of a meal.
CBD Butter (Cannabutter)
Butter is a key ingredient in a variety of cuisines. Having cannabutter readily available in the fridge is handy for easy, convenient use.
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup of water
- 20 mL of BlosumCBD Tincture Oil in Cinnamon 500mg
- Chop the butter into small pieces,
- Mix the chopped butter with the water and full-spectrum CBD oil in a small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat for 2 hours.
- Let the mixture cool before transferring to an airtight container.
- Refrigerate and use as needed!
Read More: CBD SLEEP RECIPES
Cookies are great to have after a meal or just as a quick snack on-the-go. This recipe is for classic chocolate chip cookies with a cannabidiol twist.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed, brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup softened butter
- 0.5 oz of BlosumCBD Tincture Oil in Cinnamon 1000mg
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the butter, CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Beat in one egg at a time, until well-incorporated.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water before adding it to the batter.
- Add salt to the batter and mix.
- Slowly stir in chocolate chips. Using an ice-cream scoop or a large spoon, drop large spoonfuls onto a greased tray or a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown.
Apart from edibles such as cookies and brownies, there is a way to incorporate organic hemp oil into more hearty meals.
Below are more homemade recipe staples enhanced as CBD oil recipes.
This CBD recipe calls for more than just simply adding a few drops of hemp oil into a cup of tea. Since water and oil do not mix, simply adding oil would be ineffective.
The best solution is to use water-soluble cannabidiol which is manufactured specifically for beverages without losing its high potency. The result is a luxurious and calming cup of CBD tea.
- 6 g freshly ground hemp seeds
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of water
- Loose leaf tea of preferred flavor
- In a mixer, blend together hemp seeds, milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Allow the mixture to rest at room temperature for one hour.
- Pour mixture into a medium saucepan.
- Add the water.
- Place tea leaves inside a tea-infuser ball and let sink completely into the saucepan.
- Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Careful not to let the mixture come into a boil.
- When ready, pour into a mug. Drizzle with honey and enjoy.
Read More: HOW TO FIND BEST CBD
A hot cup of hemp latte has double the purpose: it can serve as your early morning caffeine hit and your daily dosage of cannabidiol in your CBD-infused coffee.
This recipe is quick and easy, perfect for the early morning rush.
- 1-2 scoops of coffee grounds
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of BlosumCBD Tincture Oil in Cinnamon 1000mg
- ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar or sweetener
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine milk, vanilla extract, salt, and CBD oil.
- Whisk ingredients together until warm.
- Pour mixture into a cup of coffee grounds.
- Serve warm or with ice for a cold brew.
Similar to regular guacamole, this CBD recipe is great to bring to gatherings. Friends can enjoy the taste and the benefits of hemp with this guacamole recipe.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lime
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 teaspoons of minced jalapeños or Serrano peppers
- 2 tablespoons of BlosumCBD Tincture Oil in Orange Blossom 500mg
- Cut the avocados in half and remove pits. Scoop it out and add to a large bowl.
- Mash the avocados until creamy, but still chunky.
- Add lime juice to the bowl.
- Crush the garlic clove and mix with salt until a paste is formed. Mix the paste into the large bowl.
- Fold in the CBD oil, making sure to fully incorporate into the mixture.
- Add the tomato, cilantro, and diced peppers.
- Adjust to taste with salt, pepper, or lime juice.
- Serve immediately or wrap with plastic and refrigerate up to one day.
Read More: TYPES OF CBD
Pasta is a dish that can be made for a variety of occasions. Whether it be for romantic dinners or for comfort food, adding a few drops of hemp oil into this recipe amps up the regular pasta meal.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 pinch of red chili flakes, grinded
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, cut
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 350g whole grain penne, cooked
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- 6 teaspoons of BlosumCBD Tincture Oil in Lavender 1000mg
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red chili flakes. Simmer until the garlic softens, about two minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, tomatoes. Cook until the mushrooms shrink and give off their water, about five minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the spinach in and then cover the pan with a lid until the spinach softens completely.
- Stir in the marinara sauce.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the CBD oil and the Greek yogurt until well mixed.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the sauce.
- Stir in the pasta in the sauce until all pieces are completely and nicely covered.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the pasta and serve.
All the CBD recipes found above can help users transition from making their own edibles rather than relying on hemp coffee shops and restaurants. Easy to add and fun to do, cooking with CBD oil can open new doors for a user’s dosage.
The additional flavors brought by organic hemp products will succeed if you have quality hemp products that come from industrial hemp plants that are grown and harvested locally. It’s important to find products that will enhance your meals and improve your health.
Consumers should take hemp products as supplements, not as medication. To date, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved any over-the-counter CBD products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Read More: IS CBD RIGHT FOR ME?